18 May Job Opportunity: Internship
The BFPG is looking for an intern to join our small team based in London starting June 11th 2018. The intern will have a high level of responsibility and involvement.
The intern’s role would involve a range of different tasks including:
- Administrative support
- Assisting in the planning and running of BFPG events
- Research for BFPG publications and articles
- Assisting with BFPG Communications (website, social media)
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
- Excellent oral and written English
- IT proficiency (including social media)
- Capable of working both as part of a small team and independently
- Highly motivated and committed to the aims of the BFPG
This internship is a paid internship (London Living Wage – £10.20 per hour) for a period of 3 months with the possibility of a full-time offer upon completion.
Closing Date/Interview Dates/Start Date
The final day for submitting an application is 31 May 2018. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 4th June 2018; the starting date for the internship is the 11th of June 2018.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter (maximum of one page) explaining why you are interested in the role and why you are the right person for it with the subject line: “Internship Application 2018” to firstname.lastname@example.org.