05 Feb Mansion House Reception – UK Soft Power
Posted at 14:35h
, Past Event
19th February 2020
- William Russell, KJStJ, Lord Mayor of London
- James Cleverly MP, Minister of State, the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Department for International Development, Member for Braintree
- Sophia Gaston, Director of the British Foreign Policy Group
- Tim Reeve, Deputy Director and COO of the V&A
- Stevie Spring CBE (Chair), Chair of the British Council
The British Foreign Policy Group and the British Council, co-convenors of the UK Soft Power Group, are hosting a drinks reception at Mansion House with the Lord Mayor for the City of London Corporation, exploring the future of the UK’s soft power. Bringing together senior representatives from a wide range of industries with a stake in the UK’s global image and influence, the event will launch the latest British Council research into the ‘Sources of Soft Power’ and inaugurate the UK Soft Power Group’s programme of high-profile events and activities in 2020. The reception – held at one of the most spectacular buildings in the City of London – will also feature a lively panel discussion, examining how to maximise the UK’s influence and impact, as we move beyond Brexit.
To apply for a place, please contact Matt Gillow at email@example.com.
Disclaimer(s): By signing up to this event, you consent to receiving British Foreign Policy Group e-mailings. You are free to opt-out of BFPG updates at any time.